Sunday, January 06, 2008

Two Teeth In One Day

I knew it would happen eventually, and that day finally arrived when Madison came up to me to show me her loose teeth...the two bottom front ones, to be exact. She wiggled and wiggled and played with them for a week or so, and one night she showed me that she could even twist one of them almost all the way around (EWWW!) I knew she was going to lose it, and I hoped she wouldn't swallow it in her sleep. The next day when I picked her up from school, she had the tooth in a little plastic bag, and was so proud to have lost it that it made me laugh. Later that night Brian noticed the other tooth hanging on by a thread and asked her if she would let him tie a string to it and pull it out. She agreed to having the string tied on, but not to the pulling....she was pretty scared that it was going to hurt. Eventually Brian convinced her and....well...watch the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home