Thursday, September 13, 2007

Five Months Old



I'm a little late with the post...but here he his! Five whole months old!! I have to say that he is starting to exhibit quite the personality. I think that Brian and I look at each other with a stupid grin at least ten times a day and one of us says, "he is SO CUTE!" We feel so overwhelmed to have two such wonderful, fun, smart, beautiful kids. Sometimes we aren't sure if they are really ours.

Ben's latest tricks include attempting to sit up, still pretty much assisted, drooling on everything, smiling a cute, coy little...I'm the sweetist thing in the world, how could you not want to hold me...smile, cooing and talking like crazy, and of course trying to bite everything in sight. I don't mean just experimentally putting things in his mouth to test them out...I mean BITING! I'm just extremely grateful that he doesn't have any teeth yet. He's very sweet, though, and has taken to cuddling into my neck every time I pick him up. Oh man, we just love this little guy...he was totally worth waiting five years for!

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

He IS adorable!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Lots of love!!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ben you're so cute!! And so big!! Way to go buddy!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I love the second picture, he is so cute and smiley. His personality is really showing. I think Tyler and i need to make a trip to Ontario....!!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Nanci said...

Oh I tried to take some of those pictures! He was being VERY uncoraprative! But he is one of the cutest little boys I EVER seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home