Monday, August 13, 2007

Cousins

Holding hands...they love each other already...
Garrett taught Ben to do this while we were there.
Babies of the family!
Madison, Benjamin and I went to Pocatello for a little visiting and to go to the family reunion. It ended up being quite the trip...Nanci got really sick (more kidney stones) so my Mom and I spent the week playing with babies while she recovered. While we were there Garrett taught Benjamin how to grab his toes, and that if you fuss at your mommy, she will hold you...this also works on Uncles, apparently.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Nanci said...

Oh how I love our little twins from not the same womb! Or dads for that matter! They are SO freaking cute! They really do look SO much alike! What cute little naked monkeys!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE the pics of them playing with their feet. You would never know they weren't brothers!! haha So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home