Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pottery Barn...uh...Garage




Brian brought a pottery wheel home from school to practice on a little while ago, and he and Madison have been putting it to good use. They were so cute out there getting all dirty. Brian is a really great teacher for Madison, I was impressed with his skills and his patience. They sat out there building up the vase they were working on and destroying it, over and over again. I know why I'm not an art creator...I would never have the patience to build it up just to break it down for practice. They had a blast though, Madi's favorite part was when she got to wreck it. Brian says she is really good at finding the center of the pot. I guess that's important. They were out there for almost three hours! What a cute little Daddy/daughter duo!

3 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

These are the cutest pictures. Looks like a fun way to get some quiet time for Mom & baby.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Dan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Dan said...

This is the greatest posting. Madi and Brian look like they are having a blast and I'm sure Madi loved getting her hands into the clay. I really, really, like these pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home