Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Baby Benjamin

Ben looking like he's wearing a dress.....who dressed him? Gees!
And this is Ben in his church clothes....with his pants grandpa style.
Oooohhh...isn't he just adorable?
Two men taking a snooze the day before Ben's blessing.
They loooove each other!
We thought we'd get some new pictures up of our little Benjamin. Man...they change so much so fast! We've been trying to wade through the baby haze right now, and I think we've made a breakthrough...Ben sleeps through the night...finally! Well, sort of. He'll sleep from 10:00pm until 4:30am...and that, my friends, is a whole lot better than waking up for a snack every two hours. So...hooray for Ben! And Hooray for Brian and I...now we can sleep a little more!
Oh! I also wanted to congratulate two other young men on their recent accomplishments! Wyatt pees in the potty!!! Yay!!! And I hear that Tyler sleeps in his own bed and goes to bed at bedtime! Yay!!! Congratulations men, we are so proud of you!

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nanci said...

I love all of the new photos! Ben is getting SO big! I just saw him, and I feel like he has already changed! I love the pic of him and Madi smiling the best! I wish I could get a picture of Garrett smiling, but I can never catch him when he's doin it! And by the way, didn't the preschool spell Madi's name wrong, there is only one D! Well, I love you guys!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I like the pose of Roy and Ben. They are exactly in the same position.

Priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home