Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yard Work




We've been working like crazy on our front yard the past little while...and we thought we'd show you what we've done so far. Aren't the flowers so pretty? We planted the beds along the sidewalk with wave petunias...so they should really take over and fill in and look awesome! I also am in LLOOOOOVVVEE with the center hanging flower basket. It has this really pale pink begonias in it, and it is absolutely gorgeous! It was kind of expensive, but Brian got it for me and said it could be my Mother's day flowers. Yea! Flowers that will last longer than three days! (Well, granted I don't kill them.) We still have a long way to go, but I think it's looking better, what do you think?

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Nanci said...

I LOVE the flowers! I am so jealous! I wish our yard looked that spectacular!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Thanks for all the posts...the yard is so awesome. Looks like a lot of work, but worth it!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Awesome pictures, but when is the purple going to leave?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Wow! You guys are really doing a lot with your new house! I am excited to come visit and see things in person sometime. I don't know how you are able to do it all with a newborn. I basically became a hermit for a while after Grant was born. Anyway, I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that the pics of your kids are sure cute and that I am impressed with your mad gardening skills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home