Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Brian's Turn

Here are my boys taking a little nap at the hospital. Brian kind of looks like he has a mohawk in this one.......and here is Brian getting ready for church on Easter Sunday...isn't he pretty??
Another shot of the Hobbs men. I don't know which one is more handsome!
So, I decided that there weren't enough pictures of Brian on this blog. There is sort of an overload of Krista looking haggish...and that just isn't right!! So here you go, a few pictures of Brian looking...well, like Brian. Okay, so unfortunately there aren't ones of him looking really haggish...but there is a pretty funny one on Dan's blog, which I hope everyone will support me in going to look at immediately.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Dan said...

HEY, so what about the large panties.

What's up with that. My guess is Brian did the wash.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Oh! I forgot to say...the baby is cute, but, well....Brian's hair needs help.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Those are some funky Brian hair shots! I love the new pictures though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home