Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hooray!!

Nanci and Ryan had their baby last night! Nanci called me at about 1:00 am to tell me her water broke....while Ryan was at work!! Ryan's parents came to get Wyatt and she met my mom at the birthing center where Ryan was able to get just in time to see his new son be born! He weighs 7 lbs 6 oz, was 20 3/4 inches long and screamed like a banshee when they pulled him out. They've named him Garrett, middle name to come, Archibald. Isn't he precious? He is just about 2 weeks early, but Nanci thinks thats alright because he probably would have been a nice 9 pounder if he had waited.

Congratulations Nanci and Ryan and Wyatt!! We can't wait to see him, although wait we will...because our baby is due in 6 weeks so we can't come down to visit the little guy! Nanci promised lots of pictures on her blog, so if you want to see some, check it out!!

Brian and I are now very impatiently waiting for our turn. I did have a terrible nightmare late last night though, Brian has a conference in Spokane in two weeks, and I dreamed that while he was gone my water broke in the middle of the night and I had no one to call to take Madi and had to go to the hospital by myself to have to baby with Madison in tow. AAAaaaaaaaaa!!! Let's just hope that was only a really bad nightmare! All these babies just can't seem to wait for their due date.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

How exciting!! He is such a cutie!! I'm glad everything went well and Ryan was able to make it on time!! Wow, I can't believe that was us just a little while ago.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Krista! I should not have to go to your sister's blog to see all the latest pics!! haha I loved the homecoming ones at the airport. Your brother is all grown up and I love your hair. I also love love LOVED the preggo pics. You really should put up more pictures!! And I really should call you one of these days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home