Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

Here is our little Princess....so had so much fun dressing up! We went to the ward Trunk or Treat this year, and it was awesome...no long walks down a crowded street...no fighting to get to the door only to find out they've run out of candy...just lots of concentrated candy receiving and cute kids.
Madi had me put "princess make-up" on her....I hope this is what she meant! She actually had some more obnoxious lipstick on...but after all night it seems to have disappeared.

We had traditional "Orange Dinner" again this year, although rather impromtu. We ended up with macaroni and cheese, orange colored Rice a Roni, mandarin oranges, leftover enchiladas (they looked orange to me!) and butterscotch pudding. It was delicious, of course, and we had a good time.

I know this doesn't look like a ton, but this is actually only some of the candy we came home with. Between pre-school parties and trunk or treat and the two houses we visited, we'll be eating this candy until Christmas!

4 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Happy Halloween!! :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Yeah, Travis is eating our candy as fast as possible before the results of my three hour glucose test come in. My sugars were high and they are suspecting gestational diabetes.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Uh oh!! When did you do the test?? Tell Travis to get that candy out of the house!!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger WX Ences said...

We have candy coming out our ears as well! I don't think we'll be rid of it until next Halloween!
Congrats on finding out it is a boy! Everyone I know is having a boy so it is to be expected I suppose! Boys are SOOOOOOO much easier (at least they are in my opinion)! Best of luck to you. When is your due date by-the-way?

-Audri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home