Sunday, October 29, 2006

Baby Poll



Alright...sooooo...we know. We were going to save it up as a surprise...but Madi and Brian let it out of the bag that we know what this little one is going to be, so now we are just going to tell you. Actually it isn't that simple, first we're going to make you work for it! You have 2 days to post a comment telling us what you think it is going to be, and the winner will be rewarded by knowing that they were able to guess the truth :).

Soooo, let the baby poll begin!!!

Oh, and for those of you who don't know...we're going to have a baby!! We are very excited to be welcoming a new little Hobbs to this family around April 13th. We've been so excited for Madi to become a big sister, and she is dying to start helping out with the baby. She keeps demonstrating to me how responsible she is by mothering her baby doll, so I guess she is ready for it.

Okay...so there you have it. What do you think it's going to be??? Madi would give you a hint....but we won't!!!!!

15 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

My guess...another girl!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I think it's a girl too. But it could be a boy. But, I'm pretty sure it's a girl.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger WX Ences said...

I'll guess boy because that is what me, my sister, my sister-in-law and just about every other pregnant woman I know is having. Just a guess! (There could be something else in the water that you're drinking that will give you a girl, but it seems to be the season for boys!)

-Audri

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Travis said...

I think it's a boy, too.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I think it's a girl, but in my heart of hearts, I want you to join the blue club over here! Besides, I won't have to resent you for the rest of your pregnancy if you are having a boy too! hahha

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger jenni the artist said...

Well scientifically speaking, we believe it will be of the xx chromosome. The baby will also be of the homosapian species.

The artist and the writer.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

boy

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say twins, one of each :)!!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Twins??! Now that is just not nice! Nope...not twins...keep guessing!!!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Dan said...

i have a hunch that it's a girl

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jen Lee said...

Girl. Then she and Gavin could hook up and we'd finally be related!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's a girl!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mike said...

It must be a hermaphrodite?? Just kidding! As long as the baby is healthy and "normal," that's all that matters, right? How about a sister for Madi--she would love that :-).

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

first of all whats a hermaphrodite? I think its going to be a boy.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Okay, it's been two days, spill the beans!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home