Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Crisco Birthday!!!!



Madison and Brian decided to make me a cake for my birthday....it was a really nice thing to do, and I really appreciated it. They were having such a good time, Madi was cracking eggs and Brian added the ingredients.......well, no one ever said that he could actually follow directions. Instead of adding 1/3 cup of oil and 1 1/4 cups of water....well...he added 1 1/4 cups of oil and water....consequently we had to feed my birthday cake to the ducks. We just decided that in this case it was the thought that counts....and Brian got me some cake when he took me out to dinner in Boise. Thanks guys!!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

What a cute story. I bet Maddy had much more fun feeding the ducks than she would have had eating the cake. haha

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I love, love, love, your apt. Your kitchen looks pretty nice. We need to come visit you guys one of these weekends. Ya, that would be awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home