Monday, September 25, 2006

Madi Rides Again......

Here's our Madi the cowgirl riding Curly the horse. She talks about Curly constantly, and every chance she gets to ride him she is so excited! Don't worry...Grandpa is leading him around, I don't think she's ready to ride solo yet....

And after a long day of mischief and play...here's Madison taking a little nap in the most comfortable spot she could find. Isn't this picture just cute??? Oh, and this is the same day...our little fashionista can't stand to wear the same thing for more than a few hours. Maybe that is why I have so much laundry piled up.....hmmmm............

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

New pictures!!! I'm so excited!!! I love the horse pic! What a big girl!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I just love that Madison. She's so darn cute.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger jenni the artist said...

That one of Madi riding the horse is especially cute, looks like you've got yourselves a little cowgirl on your hands!. BTW, Ted loves the one of Madi falling asleep on Brians shoulders, and I agree, it is so cute.
Jenni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home