Monday, September 25, 2006

My First Cake


For my birthday I got myself cake decorating lessons at JoAnn's here in Ontario. Sooo....here is my first ugly cake!! I guess I don't really mind how ugly it is because I'm just trying to learn how to use the tips. I have to say.....this frosting is DISGUSTING!!!!! I can't even stand to smell it most of the time...it is so gross! Well, I guess that means I won't be tempted to eat it! The next cake is going to be clowns....ugh!! It's all about learning the technique, right??

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I think your cake looks great! Your writing is fantastic! I don't think I could ever write that well. I'll stick to flowers and borders. haha

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Again.....extremly jealous.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger jenni the artist said...

Cake looks great! Is this a martha cake? Making the martha cakes was something I could never get into (sorry all cake club members). Brian's story about the cake was funny. :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Happy Teacher's Day!!

My dear teacher "Biran" :)

i hope u can see our cake of teacher's day....

Take care!!

We all be fine :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Happy Teacher's Day!!

My dear teacher "Biran" :)

i hope u can see our cake of teacher's day....

Take care!!

We all be fine :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home