Sunday, February 25, 2007

Our (soon to be) New (to us) House!!



Well, soon we will be closing on our first house. I know, it means we are supposed to be real grown-ups and do real grown-up stuff....but if anyone out there really knows us you'll know that this is just plain impossible...so we'll settle with the appearance of being grown up. Isn't it sweet? We are so excited to finally get to live somewhere that we can hang pictures and knock holes in the wall (well, hopefully not, but we could).

Wow, what a year! We're going to be a family of four and live in a real house that is ours! If you want to see more pictures of this fabulous abode, there is a really cool virtual tour of it at www.bradthompsonhomes.com check it out!!

8 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

This is the cutest house. I wish I could see it in person. I love the floors, beadboard, and kitchen!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

SOOO Cute! I'll bet you are so excited. The porch and everything is awesome! The only problem is that it isn't located next door to me...

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Hehe...too bad the position for art teacher at Highland is taken! Of course, if we were to "encourage" that art teacher to retire....

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Celestine said...

That is the most adorable house I've seen in a long time! Congratulations on becoming home owners!! Yipee!! You're gonna love it :-).

I'm also very excited about the upcoming birth of your son. That will make your lives complete. I loved having a boy and a girl.

Take care and stay happy. Love you all. Celestine, Mike, and Sam

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jen Lee said...

That is so cute! Congratulations! I love the colors. You guys have so many exciting things going on this month - houses and missionaries and babies - what fun!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger WX Ences said...

Congrats! Welcome to home ownership! It is one of the biggest blessings/pains in the backside, you will ever experience!

Congrats also on the new little one soon to arrive. My brother Henri and his wife are due any day, I'm having mine in two weeks and my sister Cheri is having hers two weeks after me! Hooray!!!

Glad to see you're back to the blogging.

-Audri

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Congrats on the new house, guys! It looks real nice.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys, and that house is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to come and see and to just come see you guys in general! We love you guys, I can't wait to see your nursery too. Love, Jenni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home