Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Brian, we're sorry...

So I had to do one more little post to tell you a few of Madison's choice phrases of late. Without further ado, here they are:

Daddy, I'm sorry...but you are not the next Pussycat Doll.

Let's sing The Ants Go Marching Four by Three!

I am five years old! This should not be happening to me!

Mom: Madison, I'm not buying you anything here. Madi to bookstore clerk: I REALLY like this book, it is my favorite book. I wish I had this book at my house to read whenever I want.

Mommy, do I look like a big sister in this outfit?

Totally Awesome Dude!

Do you wanna hear my guy voice? (In a deep...well, sort of...voice) Hey baby. Hehe...Hey Dude, I'm a guy.

5 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Dan said...

She's pretty cute I do say.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jessica Dunlap said...

She is so hilarious!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Madi's comments really crack me up! I wonder where she learns it from? (wink) Thanks for posting all of the excellent pictures as well.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Those comments are hilarious!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger WX Ences said...

Isn't it amazing the crazy things that kids say?! She reminds me so much of my own little girl. Ali came up to me the other day and yelled, "hey, lady!" I have no idea where she got that from, but it cracked me up.
I love the pictures. It was great to catch up, I can't believe how quickly they grow up!

-Audri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home