Monday, August 13, 2007

First Rice Cereal


Oh dear, now he is definately growing up! He had his first rice cereal just the other day, and of course he looooved it. I took him to his four month appointment, and the doctor told me that he was probably ready to try solids. I thought that this was ridiculous, but when I told Brian about it he was really excited and went right out to buy some solids for him to try. Now he begs for food every time we are at the table...and of course, Daddy gives him little tastes. He'll be eating some of the massive amounts of applesauce and pearsauce I canned in no time!

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Apparently Ben needs to come teach Hayden about rice cereal. Hayden now loves peaches and bananas, but is a no-go on the rice cereal

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Nanci said...

It's ok Melanie, Garrett refuses to eat rice cereal too! I am just biding my time until he can have juice, and then I'll make it with that, that was the only way I could get Wyatt to eat it as a baby too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home