Monday, August 13, 2007

Four Months Old...And My First Tattoo





Four months. I can't believe it! It seems like it has only been a few weeks since we brought him home from the hospital! Well, he is getting so big, and really cute...more so each day. He is just a perfectly angelic little baby, and we can't imagine our family without him. He is cooing and "talking" all the time now, loves his Jumperoo, and sleeps very, very well.

The last two pictures document the first time Madison has graffitied her brother. I'm sure it won't be the last. We were riding in the car and she was being very quiet...we should have known. Well...needless to say, markers are no longer allowed in the car, or anywhere near the baby brother. When I asked her what she had done to Benjamin, she told me matter of factly, "I wanted to give him a tattoo," and then didn't seem to understand that this might, in fact, be wrong. Oh well...hopefully she'll get better at it so next time it can be something really cool. The good news is that it was totally washable...and that she adores her brother. I hope this continues...the adoration, not the tattooing.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Nanci said...

CUTEST.NEPHEW.EVER.! I swear he is so photogenic! Oh how I love him!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ben is getting so big! He's such a pro holding his head up! I love the tattoo story too! haha

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Wait a minute... is that tattoo a swastika with a circle drawn around it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home