Monday, August 13, 2007

Home On The Range




Grandpa took Wyatt and Madison for a little ride on Curly. I can't believe how quickly and easily these two took to riding that ginormous horse. I am personally afraid to get on him...probably has something to do with his intentional stumbling the last time I did...but Madi and Wyatt have been on him since they were tiny little ones. I think the initiation age my dad has set is around 6 months...terrifying for mothers, but makes sense to grandpas! Wyatt loves to play in the horse trough...mainly because of the floating plastic goose that is in it...and also because of the fishies that live in there. Madison just loves to do whatever it is that her Grandpa is doing. Aren't they precious?

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Nanci said...

I love Madi with her "cheerleader hair"! I am such a nice and talented aunt to do that for her! Sorry Krista! Man are our little Idaho hick children adorable!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Could Madi's hair be any cuter?! Way to go Nanci!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home