Sunday, October 07, 2007

Seven Years, Good Luck...So Far...


Ah, young love. On September 23, Brian and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. Brian baked me a giant heart shaped cookie and brought me some beautiful flowers (Calla Lillies...our wedding flowers), and I gave him an awesome watch. We had a great time, dropping Madison off with her friend Brock, and Ben went on a date with us out to dinner. Pretty low-key, but we are pretty busy and was just nice to go to dinner alone, well...almost.

I'm just so lucky to be married to such an awesome stud like Brian. He is so thoughtful and patient. He's a great daddy and an understanding husband. He works so hard, and he gets my vote for my favorite person! (Oh...too much mush!) Anyway, I LOVE BRIAN HOBBS!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dan said...

great posting krista. I loved the pictures of ben and madison in the pumpkin patch and your description of everything else. you are gifted with a talent of writing and I always love reading your descriptions of the events in your life.

it brought a tear to this rough tough grandpa. we really really need to go and see you guys. ben is growing so fast.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ahhh...quick quiz for Travis: What were our wedding flowers? Here's a hint: there were two, but one is my favorite!!

haha Way to go Brian on the giant cookie with frosting even!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Gardenia and....ohh, I don't know the other one. Sorry, I blew it for Travis. I wanted to show of how knowledgable I was.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

So impressive Angie!!! Way to go!! Gardenia is my fave and was mostly in my bouquet. The rest were roses. Hmmm...I love wedding flowers.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Travis said...

Nice posting Krista. I thought that maybe Brian wrote the part about being such a stud, I had to check. Funny! Melanie are you taking notes... Sounds like you are having a great autumn time in Oregon.

PS -- Melanie, I knew it was gardenia and roses too. You can't stump me!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to celebrate these milestones? I am so impressed that Brian baked you a heart shaped cookie! Now, that IS studly!!

Lots of love!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Justin said...

You guys are so cute together! I'm glad you're still so much in love. That's so important.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Celestine said...

Hey, don't hog all the love--WE LOVE BRIAN HOBBS too! So glad you were able to go out together for your 7 year anniversary. CONGRATULATIONS!

Your family is adorable too. Madison and Benjamin are the perfect twosome to round out your sweet family :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home