Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Our cutie-pies getting ready for trick-or-treating.
Our butterfly and our baby penguin. Adorable!
Madison, the beautiful butterfly.
Practicing her face for getting extra candy....."Can I please have some candy?"
"Please!?!"Here are my penguin men. Aren't they precious?A closer one of baby Benj penguin.

This is Madison reveling in her haul...

And this is Benj definately not reveling in his haul. Somebody needs to teach this kid that candy is delicious. What kind of parents are we, anyway?

Well, we are so way lame that we've waited until after Thanksgiving to post our Halloween pictures. Since they are so late, I can't remember all of the funny things I was going to post about. Oops! Well, it was fun, anyway....and the kids were cute, so what else is there to say?

8 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Madison makes one beautiful butterfly and Brian and Benjamin are cute penguins. Well, Ben is a much cuter penguin. The question is, Krista, what did you dress up as and where is your picture??

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I can't believe Madison's eyelashes! They are awesome! She is quite the butterfly. I love the penguin outfits too. Cute Cute.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Dan said...

does a butterfly and 2 penguins have anything in common?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Just wonderin, I really like the picture of Madison by herself and ben screaming in the pile of candy.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Jessica Dunlap said...

I love their costumes--I remember Brian dressing up like a penguin one year when we went trick-or-treating together. I remember Brian doing some cool magic tricks that evening: like making his leg disappear behind his pillowcase of candy and making his thumb pop off. You guys were such fun cousins to grow up with!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! Amazing costumes!! Looks like you have a really fun time! Maddy looks awesome in those eyelashes!!

Lots love!!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jen Lee said...

Wow! I LOOOOOOVE the butterfly costume! That makes me so exited to have a girl. And glad that I'm not the only one who hadn't posted Halloween pics yet. Actually, I got looking and can't find any! I know I took some, but what happened? Oh well. Thanksgiving looks like a blast, too. Sounds like you had a lot of company!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Celestine said...

Those were such adorable Halloween costumes, Krista! I especially loved the butterfly one. Who did the paint decorating on Madison's face? BEAUTIFUL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home