Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jackson

Here is baby Jackson in Portland, OR. He is doing great. The doctors have rescheduled the procedure for June 11 at 2:00 in the afternoon. We just have to make it one more night. Thanks everybody for your prayers.

My parents drove from Pocatello, Idaho. They arrived this afternoon and took this awesome picture of me sleeping on my bed. I talked to a social worker and he has helped me with lodging as I stay in Portland. My parents and I are staying at the Ronald McDonald House just across the street from the hospital. Everyone donate to that organization because it's a great help for me and everyone that stays there.


What a handsome boy--I wonder where he gets his handsomeness????

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Ahhhh...look at those pictures. I am so glad that things are going a little better and that Mom and Dad are there to support you. Jackson is super cute. We are thinking of you.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Yowza...is this what it takes to get Brian to update the blog? LOVE the pics, thanks so much for posting! Jackson is adorable!!! I'm glad you're getting settled in and hope it won't be for very long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home