Thursday, December 16, 2010

Clogging Up A Storm!

Sooo, I've been to a lot of dance recitals. I've been to a lot of choir concerts. I've been to a lot of general performances, and I can tell you that it is often boring and tedious. But I have apparently been denied the glory of a clogging recital. I loved it! I loved every number! Even the little tiny ones who couldn't remember their choreography were so cute that you didn't mind.

Anyway, here's a little bit of Madison cuteness to make you smile. We can't wait for the next one!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

That is so cute!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Adorable!! I agree that was pretty rousing!! Way to do Maddy!

Brought back some memories of you and Emily at your first ballet recital!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home