Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Papparazzi Strike Again.........


......Except this time it was Madison taking the pictures. This is what happened the other day when she found the camera....she actually took about six pictures, but I saved the best two (the only ones in focus) for this special blog edition of Madison's fabulous photo-art. She snapped the second one just as I was trying to take the camera from her. Ever since then I have to stash the camera waaaay up high....she has a taste for photo-journalism, apparently.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Nice job Madison. She's up to her usual tricks it seems.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I love the "give me that camera right now" shot. I can just imagine that happening at our house.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Dan said...

You can never start too young with a talent like that. Can't wait to see more pictures of the family and Taiwan. Where are you going next?? It is like Amazing Race only in Taiwan, and less stress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home