Saturday, October 15, 2005

Okay........


Look closely my friends.....this is an example of great Taiwanese attire in action. This is what we like to call "American" t-shirts. Yeeessss...I can see it now.....I completely understand. The funniest thing is that a lot of kids run around with swear words all over their shirts....American swear words....not really sentences, just swear words strung together. Interesting. And the other day...and I know this sounds far-fetched...I saw this really old fat guy wearing a tank top that had...I kid you not...they playboy bunny on it. Hmm....I think perhaps he was shopping at the wrong store. Oh well....

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I'm not getting this. Wileness? Help me, I guess I'm slow.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Krista said...

It's just spelled wrong....

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Oh! dugh to me..........I was trying to get sometype of a swear word or something out of it.

Funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home