Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Goodbye USA!

Okay, we are leaving here in just a few hours....so I thought I'd let everyone know our new address in Taiwan.

No. 127 6FI, Hang-Chou North Street
Fung-Shan, Kaohsiung
Taiwan, R.O.C.


Travis can tell us whether I put stuff on the right lines or not. Anyway, I am only just starting to panic a little tiny bit....hopefully that wears off. We will be trying to post on this when we get there, but don't panic if you don't hear from us. We promise we will let you know somehow that we are okay!!

We're off to see Taiwan.....

We're not in Kansas anymore......

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Looks right to me.

I didn't know you were staying in Fengshan. That was my last area in Taiwan, I was only there for one month. It is on the outskirts of Kaohsiung. There is a HUGE buddhist temple (forget the name of it) somewhere near there where all the missionaries bought parasols.

WHen I served there, church was on the 5th floor of some department building. Wonder if that is still where everyone meets?

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I can't wait to hear all of the experiences that you are going to have. Can't wait to see all the pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home