Thursday, July 28, 2005

Okay Everyone!!!

It is now time for all of you to post your addresses and phone numbers on my blog....I need them!! And here is my phone number (complete...you just dial):

011-886-(0)926-455-599

Now here is the only tricky part...I'm not sure is you leave off the 0 that is in parenthesis. My guess is that you do, but I'm not totally sure. Also, here is the web address for the site that sells the international phone cards, in case anyone is interested.

www.noblecom.com

You need to get the one that calls from a home phone to a cell phone. Pretty soon we're hoping to have a computer and DSL with a home line, and that should make it less expensive for all parties. Anyway, give me your numbers and addresses because I'm beginning to go crazy!!!

Krista

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Hi Krista,

When I called you guys the other day this is the number that I used. It is a little different from the one that you posted. Here it is: 011-886-092-645-5599. I'm pretty sure this is the correct number. I'll need to call you to verify it, but I don't know when to call you? I think you need to leave the 0 there too.

For those of you that are reading if you go to noblecom.com you can buy an access card for about $20.00. If using a credit card they then email you anc access number and a pin number. The access is is a 1-800 # and then you put in your pin #, and finally you dial their cell#. It's quite a process just to make a telephone call. I'm thinking that this card gives you about 2 1/2 hours of call time.

Krista, thanks so much for the pictures of you guys and be careful on that bike. We would also love to see some pictures of the inside of your apartment and the school, etc. if you get a chance.

We worry about you guys and pray that you are doing well and that Madison is adjusting okay.

Love you.

Oh! here is our address:

Dan and Tammy
685 Lemhi
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
208-238-0791.

Later-----------dad

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

9049 Old Hickory Ct
Manassas, VA 20110

703 392 6139

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Roy said...

Whoa!! Take it easy on that bike!! I have a lot riding on that thing!!

Nice pictures. Things look like a postcard. What a place!!

Our address:

THE ROY ALLEN FAMILY
14333 W. SIPHON RD.
POCATELLO, ID. 83202

208-238-8156

 

Post a Comment

<< Home